Nursery for September 2020
Children are admitted to Christ the King Nursery at the start of the Autumn term following their third birthday (if places are available). Depending on eligibility, attendance can be on a part- (15 hour) or full-time (30 hour) basis. Children attend every day; part week places are not available.
The school office will keep an application list of pupils seeking admission. Inclusion of a child’s name on the list does not constitute a promise of a place. An application form for a nursery place should be completed by parents or carers and submitted to the office by January 2020 for your child to start in the Autumn term. Applications received after this date will be considered once the first application round is completed and places have been allocated.
This is a school Nursery class and as such operates during term times only. Children who attend the Nursery do not automatically receive a place in Reception.
- Supplementary Information Form
- Certificate of Catholic Practice, if you want to be considered as a family whose child has a Certificate of Catholic Practice.
- Copy of your child's baptismal certificate (if they have been baptised)
- Proof of your identity (e.g. passport or drivers license)
- Proof of your address (e.g. bank statement or utilities bill
Please use the file browser below to download.